When you visit our Website, more generally, use any of our services, we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain in the most straightforward way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights we have about it.
Please take some time to read through it carefully, as it is essential. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you disagree with, please discontinue the use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services and any related services, sales, marketing, or events. Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- Is your information transferred internationally?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for do-not-track features
- Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this notice?
- How can you contact us about this notice?
- How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information Automatically Collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). Still, it may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website, and other technical details. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes the following:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website, which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages, and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data, such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt-out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for various business purposes described below. We process your data for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To Facilitate Account Creation and Logon Processes. Suppose you link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account). In that case, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate the account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To Post Testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Before posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com, and include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To Enable User-to-User Communications. We may use your information to help with user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To Manage User Accounts. We may use your information to operate our history and keep it in working order.
- Fulfill and Manage your Orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer Prize Draws and Competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our contests.
- To Deliver and Facilitate the Delivery of Services to the User. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To Respond to User Inquiries/offer Support to Users. We may use your information to respond to your questions and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To Send you Marketing and Promotional Communications. Our third-party marketing partners and we may use the personal information you send us for our marketing purposes if this is to your marketing preferences. For example, we will collect personal information from you when expressing an interest in obtaining information about our Website or us, subscribing to marketing, or otherwise contacting us. You can opt out of our marketing emails anytime (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver Targeted Advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have permission to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the Terms and Conditions(https://idealcustomboxes.com/terms-and-conditions/) of our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than yours.
Our servers are located in. If you are accessing our Website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your data (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. However, we will take all necessary measures to protect your personal information per this privacy notice and applicable law.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a more extended retention period is required or permitted by law such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will need us to keep your personal information for longer than 6 months.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such data or, if this is impossible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives). We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
So we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers, mobile operating systems, and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference and not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized at this stage.
As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. Don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact information provided below to ask for the removal of such data. Include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may be partially or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice to comply with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes or directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Ideal Custom Boxes
Milpitas, CA, 95035, USA Cary Ave
12. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.